STAR: Penthouse 11020.info welcomed

JRF83

Hi all,

Doing 8 day Mex Riv approaching quickly. Was wondering if any of you had comments or suggestions on the AB class Penthouse. Butler service, embarkation, debarkation, tendering, utilizing the butler, etc, etc. First time with NCL and this type of cabin.

Figured I'd ask the all knowing friends at cruisecritic!! Best to all!

Jim

Hey Jim,

The upsell fairy just called us and we'll be in cabin 11030 on 2/10/07. I did a search that included the cabin number and 'star' and found pics posted of our exact cabin (thanks to ____).

I had the experience of a butler (actually 2) in an NCL owner's suite and am so excited for the experience again. Last time we used them most often to have dinner in our room. It was the Owner's Suite and dinner often was for us and several of our new cruising friends. From specialty restaurants or not. We were on for Thanksgiving and had food from 3 different restaurants! Not to mention breakfast on the balcony every morning.

Besides food they just took fantastic care of five crazy woman ranging in age from 37 - 61, kept us all sane and happy. I really can't explain it, you just have to experience it...and after you expreience it you won't want to cruise any other way. Trust me, I have and I'm sooooo excited to get back!

Hoping Maxi is our butler, I've seen his name on the boards, so if anyone knows who the butlers are on the Star, I'd love to know

Cheers!

...and we'll be in cabin 11030 on 2/10/07. I did a search that included the cabin number and 'star' and found pics posted of our exact cabin ...

Good work! Also, if you do a search on Penthouse, you will find lots of very informative posts. Also, you can expect things pretty much the same on sister ships to the Pearl like the Jewel. since the Pearl is so new, posting about cabins there will be very limited.

Archived