Just booked Sumit for sept 05

skwir

What can anyone tell me about this ship. We never have been on a Millenium class ship. We have sailed Celebrity 3 times so we know the basics about the line. Doing the 14 night reposition Vancover to San Diego. How many formal night? informal? & casual?

Marc & Robin

Hi Marc and Robin. I do hope the date of 05 September for the repositioning cruise is a typo. Last I heard the Summit is scheduled to leave Vancouver on September 17. Either you are going to arrive twelve days early or we will be arriving 12 days late.

whew I almost had a heart attack saltwatertwo when you said the 17th,I knew that marc and robin were booked with me on sept 16th,I ran to the web site and checked my dates.its the 17th in 2004 and the 16th in 2005.so I am safe lol.

Hi!!

So glad to hear cruises are already booked for September 05. I plan on booking next week. How is the airfare with Celebrity, I usually use custom air? What a great itinerary. Just got back from a royal caribbean cruise with grandchildren - fine for them - but celebrity beats them hands down. Any info i need to know for our summit cruise? Thanks so much

!

We're booked on the Summit Sept. 2, 2005 Alaska cruise and the land tour before it. Is anyone else going with us? I've started a roll call, but not seeing any action. Come and join us!:D

Garry

Sorry for the confusion gang. It was to read Sept 2005. I did not mean sept 5 of this year. We are on the ship with you 9-16-05. We used the Celebrity air because of the fact the sailing begins and ends in diferent ports. Too expencive to book 2 one way tickets. Thier air is about $500 with transfers out of Phila.

Marc

• 1 month later...
We are booked on the Summit first week of September 2005 going from Seward to Vancouver. First Celebrity travel. Look forward to hearing from other.

Laura & Ray Craig

Hi Laura and Ray! We also are on that cruise. A roll call has been started so please come over and join us.:D Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=49464

It's going to be a great cruise!

Garry

Archived