Adjoining rooms of Fantasy class?

joejo

I have been searching for adjoining rooms on the Fantasy class ships. We are interested in taking a cruise on the Sensation with our 2 DD's but would love the 2nd room as opposed to booking all 4 into one room.(The price difference is minimal compared to the extra space)

When the say "adjoining rooms" is it like a hotel where there is a door that opens in between cabins? Is there adjoining rooms on Fantasy class ships?

We know we would have to book 1 adult and 1 child into each room and could switch once on board.

Can we book a guarantee and still get adjoining rooms?

Any and all advice appreciated!

I have been searching for adjoining rooms on the Fantasy class ships. We are interested in taking a cruise on the Sensation with our 2 DD's but would love the 2nd room as opposed to booking all 4 into one room.(The price difference is minimal compared to the extra space)

When the say "adjoining rooms" is it like a hotel where there is a door that opens in between cabins? Is there adjoining rooms on Fantasy class ships?

We know we would have to book 1 adult and 1 child into each room and could switch once on board.

Can we book a guarantee and still get adjoining rooms?

Any and all advice appreciated!

on the Miracle next October, we have an interior cabin with the door to our Balcony cabin.....we were able to book the kids directly into the interior cabin so we won't have to switch things around when we get on board......they will be 12 and 7.

I don't believe the rooms actually connect on the Fantasy class ships.

I think if you book a guarantee, they will try to put you close to each other but of course they don't promise. If it's important that you be right next to each other or across the hall, it would be better to book specific cabins.

How old are your kids?

Also, if you are booking as a family, it usually isn't necessary to book one adult in each room. Carnival knows what you're doing and it's allowed. Your two cabins will be linked in their system so they know there are adults travelling with the kids.

I don't believe the rooms actually connect on the Fantasy class ships.

Yes they do...

Call Carnival and talk to them. We have had (like a Hotel) adjoining rooms on two Fantasy class ships. No, you will not be able to get the adjoining rooms booking a guarantee, not sure if you have one like our, but when we took our 17 month old last May, we napped him in an inside room across the hall and took our baby monitor we use at home - it worked perfectly. So you could put them in an adjacent or across the hall room and use that to monitor both of them, but it does not sound like you are comfortable with that.

Do NOT book guarantee if you want cabins that are next to each other.

Look at the deck plans- you want cabins that have arrows between the cabins. THat arrow denotes a connecting cabin. the door will be bewtween the cabins down by the window.

After looking over deck plans I do not see any connecting cabins on the fantasy class ship.

Archived