ROLL CALL - Spirit - 14 to 28 February 2007

norm2002

Just received the Voyage Information book - so can start looking forward to topping up my photo library again :)! Hong Kong - Cai Lan - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City - Ko Kood - Bangkok - Singapore - Angkor Wat.

Anyone else?

Hi, Norm. I'm not on your cruise but it's nice to "hear" from you again. I see you have quite a few Seabourn cruises lined up; lucky you! Such exotic ports, I hope you will post your experiences while on the ship. My very best wishes for the New Year, too.

Jane :)

Hi Lola

Yes, I've been wanting to do this cruise for a while - before Vietnam becomes too touristified. Very much looking forward to it.

Hi Jane

Good to "hear" from you too. I was reading about the dives you got in on your recent cruise. I still remember how disappointed you were about missing out on the cruise when we met - and seeing you waiting in vain for the guide to turn up. Glad you were more successful this time. I'm not certain whether I'll be on the Legend in November - I would miss Captain GA and other things may be developing in my life to make me choose a different vacation later in the year - some of those who were with me on the Legend last month will know what I mean ;).

Happy Holidays to all!

Hi Lola

Yes, I've been wanting to do this cruise for a while - before Vietnam becomes too touristified. Very much looking forward to it.

Happy Holidays to all!

Hope you enjoy your cruise, sounds good but for the Vietnam part. I did a 365 day "tour" of sunny South Vietnam and like my bumper sticker on my Jeep reads,. "Vietnam - Been there, Done that". For me that is one set of ports that have no interest for me.

Have a Happy Holidays. :) :)

I'm not certain whether I'll be on the Legend in November - I would miss Captain GA and other things may be developing in my life to make me choose a different vacation later in the year - some of those who were with me on the Legend last month will know what I mean ;).

Hey Norm just bring her along we will make her welcome!! We will all be there waiting for you!

Kathryn & Brian

Archived