Problems with Glory tours

innal

As my emails to Karla are coming back with error messages I am posting this info here.

I again apologize for the error. I have refunded the amount and have the corresponding credit and debit slips which I can fax to you if you so desire. (The amounts match)

The error is regrettable. Truthfully I don’t like taking deposits at all the problem is we where getting people booking tours and not showing and having to turn back others who would have love to have gone. Again I apologies.

My desire with the tours is always to give people the best possible day on the Island whilst keeping things affordable. Barbados is an expensive Island and many things are overprices our tours are very reasonably priced and many even on these boards have stated this.

I come from a large family so I know traveling can be expensive in such cases and I am always mindful of this.

Unfortunately this is life and I am not perfect however any mistakes I make I will seek to correct to the very best of my ability.

P.s The delay in the refund is on the Credit Card co side they are supposed to process payments within 3 days and they take 2 weeks sometimes with me. I actually have a bank meeting tomorrow to discuss this issue.

Happy Sailing to all and whatever you do in Barbados I hope you all have a fabulous time. That is my only desire

As always I am here to serve the best that I can

Archived