FLL Cruise Port Transfer

DP

We disembark from our cruise on a Monday. Would it still be necessary to arrange our own transfer to the airport since this is not a weekend day? If we do need a transfer (our flight is noon) can someone please recommend a transfer company.

Thanks

I would check CruiseCal to see how many ships are in port. If it's only a few, no problem. It's a very quick hop to the airport. I bet on a Monday you will be fine. I think it's the holiday 'after' weekends that are so busy.

If you decide on a car, just let Seabourn arrange it when you get on board. You will get a form in your suite to mark your options. Then, the Tour Manager will be sure that your transport is there. You can also get a shuttle to the airport, but you need to be there so early these days and sometimes it takes a bit to get the shuttle organized; and it stops at several terminals.

Relax, you are on your way to a wonderful cruise!

>"They meet all ships arriving at Port Everglades."

Yes, they do. I am just cautioning DP to check the business of the port that Monday just in case. It shouldn't be a problem, but on certain days it can be a mess. To get through the security lines at the airport on a very busy day can take well over an hour, not including time in line at the airline desk if necessary. A 1200 departure in FLL seems these days to require being at a busy airport in plenty of time. Forewarned is forearmed.

That's all.

Archived