Directions Help to & from FLL Rental Car Area

twoatsea

In January, DH & I will sail on the Radiance of the Seas from Port Everglades. :D On our cruise date, we will drive a National rental car from Lake Buena Vista & drop it off at FLL. We will take the Florida Turnpike & will get directions from AAA & online maps. However, we are interested in hearing from the "FLL folks in the know" regarding the "best" way to exit the turnpike & get to the FLL rental car area.

1. Anyone know the directions from the Turnpike (going south towards Ft. L.) to the FLL rental car area? What exit & then how to get to the rental car area after exiting?

After the cruise, we will get another National rental car at FLL & drive back to Lake Buena Vista.

2. Anyone know the directions from the FLL rental car area back to the FL turnpike going North?

I realize we will receive directions from National at the Orlando airport & at FLL. But, usually those hasty directions are via map only; not necessarily the "finding made easy" as can be provided by those who have been there.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simply take the I-595 East interchange. It will take you right past the airport. Just follow the signs to the airport and then to rental car return.

Upon leaving the airport, follow signs to Rt. 1 North and enter 595 West to the Turnpike entrance.

Archived