Questions on Parking at Pier - Port Canaveral

DougS33

Can anyone tell me how much it is to part at the Port - Port Canaveral?

Any recommendations on this, i.e. Safe to do? Would you recommend it?

Does your baggage get handled as well as if you were traveling on the buses?

Thanks

First of all it is very safe and convenient to park at the port and the cost was $12.00 per day back in June. Depending on which ship you are cruising, one area has a parking garage and the others are in a lot. I have never heard of any problems with security and have parked there quite a few times myself. You drop your luggage off first with the porters and then park.

Thanks for the fast reply... I appreciate the information,, looking to save a few bucks and pick up a rental car for the four days, and just leave the rental parked at the pier, would this be wise... or are there any other ideas!

thanks

There is a Budget car rental a couple of miles from the port. If you rent through Budget, turn the car in and have them to shuttle you over to the port and pick you up on your return if you need a car to get to the airport. Some hotels in the area also let you keep your car there for free and shuttle you back and forth to the port.

Actually Budget, Thrifty, Avis, and Hertz are all within ten minutes of the port. I would not keep the car. If you take my advice just continue past the port a mile or so and the highway will turn into a 4 lane road and all the rentals will appear starting with Budget.

Archived