Recent Cruise Compass for Legend of the Seas

Does anyone by chance have any recent cruise compasses for the Legend of the Seas we are sailing in March and love getting updates and recent reviews of the ship, crew, ports etc. We are staying in adjoining cabins on deck 2 if anyone has any reports on this as well that would be great.

Thanks.

Hi! A recent Lengend passenger is mailing me the Compasses and I expect to have them within the next couple of days. Once I receive them, I'll be scanning and uploading them and posting to the main RCCL board and our (Jan. 13) Roll Call. Stay tuned.

Jim

Does anyone by chance have any recent cruise compasses for the Legend of the Seas we are sailing in March and love getting updates and recent reviews of the ship, crew, ports etc. We are staying in adjoining cabins on deck 2 if anyone has any reports on this as well that would be great.

Thanks.

We are going in March also. Would be interested in looking at them too.

What week are you going HiC? We are on the 3/10 sailing.

Thanks for the Reply Vern and Kaz I lookforward to seeing your fututure post, we are going to be on LOS on the 24th of March sailing. The wife myself and 3 daughters 14,8,6 . We are going to be part of a group of about 50 -60 going to the Caymans for a relatives wedding. We are so looking forward to the Cruise. Our Last cruise was on Soverign in 1997, we had a great time then and looking forward to the longer cruise and being able to spend the time onboard enjoying the ship. I've been trying to find as much information about the ship before we go so that once we are there we aren't going to have to spend alot of time searching for things and we can get right down to relaxing and enjoying ourselves. ( Trying to cut out some initial stress )

Just back from the Legend this morning. Ship was in pretty decent shape for an "old girl". A bit of wear and tear was noticable in some spots (mostly the mini-golf), but all in all she wasn't too bad. Captain Nikolais and Cruise Director Gavin Brown were great and upbeat at all times, even despite a minor Norovirus outbreak (20-30 pax and crew ill). Simon the pool bartender was excellent and I really recommend sitting and chatting with him when the bar's not too busy. The ports were decent, with the exception of Costa Maya - to us, the area right around the dock was a huge waste of time and an even bigger tourist trap - save your shopping money for Cozumel or get away from the dock before considering a purchase. I'll be scanning in our Cruise Compasses, Adventure Ocean kids' compasses (for ages 9-11) and other various docs we received over the next few days. If anyone wants copies, just drop me an email at mdonikowski at tampabay dot rr dot com. :)

Archived