Door decorations

deeolasingh

We have used wrapping paper with Ballons and all sorts of decorations for bday cruises....... we have also done the same for Valentines cruises and St pats week cruises.... Makes finding your room so much easier when walking down those long hallways

I know that this has been discussed already but I cant find the thread what is the best way to decorate a cabin door on Carnival Destiny... I want to decorate my door for my birthday... any suggestion will be appreciated.... thanks

We use a magnetic plastic clearvu pocket I got at a office supply place, with an insert of a custom sheet printed for specific cruise with our picture and a special saying like "amazing Alaska Adventure", etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Will magnetic door signs hang on the cabin doors on the EOS?

;) Oh, that's a good question! We always make magnetic door decorations for our Disney cruises.....their doors are metal.....I wonder if Carnival Freedom's doors are metal. I would assume so, for fire protection. I do like to decorate my door! in the past, we have made "balloons" out of magnetic paper and attached them with ribbons to our photo, we said "our first cruise" or "our anniversary cruise". Some people are really creative!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived