Ship Phone Number for Celebrity Century

ann730

document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:17:28 GMT-0800', 'December 18, 2006 12:17 PM')+'');December 18, 2006 12:17 PMHi all,

I was hoping someone could help me locate a working number for the Celebrity Century ship phone. My cousin works on the Century and prior to the renovation, it was fairly easy to contact him through a Miami phone number. After renovation, the Century had a new phone number, which does not work. I have called guest relations which gave me 2 numbers in addition to the one my cousin gave me from the ship memo to all crew members. If anyone can give me a working number to the Century, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a lovely day.

The Celebrity site, and our past docs, identify one number for contacting passengers on the ship. It is a satellite phone: 877-266-1020 My understanding is that you call this number, then need a credit card as the calls are something like $6/minute and you also tell them which ship you want to be connected to.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000xSQT4oa-wKNeIajpeRzaWVk:1028etmk3?pagename=staying_in_touch

Thank you all for the prompt responses. My cousin is not a guest, but is a crew member on the Century. The number provided is only for guests. Prior to renovation, it was much easier to contact him through a Miami based number, but after renovation, the Century number provided for family members of the crew does not work. I was just seeing if anyone else had a family member on the Century that they are contacting, and if so is there another number that they use. Otherwise I will just have to wait for him to have off in Miami to contact me. Thanks again and have a great day.

Archived