Carnival Miracle Panorama Deck Help

red sox girl

I booked this cruise for feb.4,2007 with a balcony guarantee well I just got my cabin and it is on the Panorama deck room 8105. I have never cruised before and the agent with Carnival said the best way is to just book a guarantee balcony if that is all I care about having and I could be upgraded but not downgraded. I thought this was great and thats what I did. Does anyone have any info on this deck? Seeing we never cruised I dont know if we get sea sick and the best place is the middle of the ship (from what I hear). I never thought we would be so high up on the ship with just placing a guarantee. I am not complaining at all I am very excitied about the entire experience just need some insight as to the deck and room location so I can be prepared with some motion pills if needed.

Thanks for all your help

You booked a balcony guarantee and got an 8H congrats on that upgrade.

Now you know where your cabin is located-- look at deck plans and learn your way around. Lido deck is one deck above- thats where the pools and food are... Only one dining room so find your way there before you go.

This class ship is very easy to get around.

Your cabin is located forward.. the bridge will be in your way so when standing at the balcony and looking to the left you will see the bridge. Its not a problem since most people look out at the waters.

Congrats, IMO you got a great location. I've been on the Panorama deck twice on Spirit class ships and you are in a grat spot. The only complaint I have about deck 8 is the noise from Lido when they clean at 2:00 in the morning. You don't have to worry about that, as you are under the Spa and should have little or no noise from above.

DW and I are both susceptible to sea sickness and have never had an issue on deck 8. We have been a little closer to the middle, but I think yo will be fine.

Also, you will probably see a lot of the Captain and his officers as the unmarked door at the end of the hall by your room is how they exit the bridge into the passenger area of the ship.

Enjoy your cruise, we will be two weeks behind you.

I booked this cruise for feb.4,2007 with a balcony guarantee well I just got my cabin and it is on the Panorama deck room 8105. I have never cruised before and the agent with Carnival said the best way is to just book a guarantee balcony if that is all I care about having and I could be upgraded but not downgraded. I thought this was great and thats what I did. Does anyone have any info on this deck? Seeing we never cruised I dont know if we get sea sick and the best place is the middle of the ship (from what I hear). I never thought we would be so high up on the ship with just placing a guarantee. I am not complaining at all I am very excitied about the entire experience just need some insight as to the deck and room location so I can be prepared with some motion pills if needed.

Thanks for all your help

On the Miracle we had cabin 8117 just a few doors down from where you will be. In looking at the ship diagram it looks like you are under the ladies washroom between the spa and gym. In 8117 under the spa we never heard anything above us. As for the hallway being at the end I think is good (not many people walking by). Being that close to the bridge you'll see lots of ship's officers going by. As for motion sickness - take some just in case. We did have rough seas one day and I took meds all day (but was never sick - although out of five cruises it was the closest). I've heard mid-ship lower is better in terms of not being motion sick - but an ounce of prevention is a good idea.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your cabin. Let us know once you return.

Payd:)

• 3 weeks later...

I also booked the feb 04th cruise and booked an ov guarantee.i found out that i am assigned to 8254 and am very happy.love the idea of the pool level being so close.hope you enjoy the cruise.this will be my first with carnival and hope I like it-I usually go with royal/celeb.this will be my 8th cruise.:)

Archived