Onboard bookings with P&O UK?

Deb_in_Aussie

Hello Deb,

I've used this service on Princess and P & O.

We certainly got OBC on Princess but didnt get it on PandO. Both lines gave substantial discounts. In fact, I have never had OBC with PandO on any cruise. Maybe another poster will enlighten us as to how one does get it with them.

Jimmy

If you book your next cruise whilst on-board with your current cruise you will receive £50 per person on board credit provided that the cruise being booked is a 2-weeker.

In addition, if you are booking 12 months in advance (i.e. for the new brochure) you will be getting the best P&O price available for that cruise. Prices tend to start going up 2 weeks after the brochure is released and continue rising from there.

Even better ! Whilst you are booking on-board you can ask to have your booking deferred to your chosen agent. So if you normally use an agent (say Bolsover Cruises) and get extra discounts from them you can book the cruise on-board with P&O and have them flag it as one that you will book with your agent when you get home. The result then is that you get BOTH the £50pp ON BOARD CREDIT and your agent's discount ! Definitely the best way to get the maximum from everyone :-)

Debbie in Aussie Just one thing to look out for with an OBB, if you are a member of the Portunas Club you will receive credit points for your booking .However if your "discount "is more then 55% you lose the Portunas Club credit.

I took a cruise about 2 yeasr ago , got a very good deal from my TA, but it did not count against my Portunas CLub points as the fare was a 57% discount. Seems chilish to me but P&O quoted terms and Conditons when I queired the matter.

Archived