Internet prices on the Destiny...

CVL105

What are the prices to use internet on the Destiny?

Does the ship currently have wireless as well?

I tried doing a search but too many threads came up for "internet"...figured it would be faster to just create a new thread.

Thanks!

What are the prices to use internet on the Destiny?

Does the ship currently have wireless as well?

I tried doing a search but too many threads came up for "internet"...figured it would be faster to just create a new thread.

Thanks!

Prices

Internet Cafe Price List

Charges for the following services will be billed directly to guest's Sail and Sign Account as follows:

A one time activation fee is $3.95.

To obtain a temporary account while on board, the set-up charge is $3.95.

To print information, the charge is $.50-per page.

To utilize the service of the Internet Cafe, whether using a private workstation, renting a laptop or using the guest's personal laptop, the charge is:

$.75-per minute.

Block of Minutes (no refund for unused minutes):

3, 4 or 5 Day Cruise

30 minutes for $16.50 (.55 per minute).

60 minutes for $24.00 (.40 per minute).

7 Day Cruise or Longer

100 minutes for $55.00 (.55 per minute).

250 minutes for $100.00 (.40 per minute).

To rent a Wireless Internet Card for a guest's personal laptop, the rate is $10.00 per day. To rent a Laptop, the charge is $35.00 per day; optional insurance is $10.00 per day.

There is wireless on Destiny, but the only place I could pick up a signal was in the Onyx Bar, where the Internet cafe is located. (Which, unfortunately, is the cigar bar. Even when no one was there, I could still smell the stogies. Ick! :) ) Bear in mind that this was last March, though, so maybe they have upgraded this. I still wouldn't count on wireless in your cabin, though. It'd be nice if you could up on deck and surfing, though...

These prices and the cigar experience was mine as well on the 11/26 Destiny sailing however I was not charged for printing out my boarding pass (that's the only reason I used it.....go figure, spent over $10 just to print out my boarding pass! This IMO is a total rip off!)

why would you need to print a boarding pass if you are already aboard?:confused:

Many people print the boarding pass for their airline ticket. I know I was in the cafe once and a lady was offering to let others print out their passes since she had more time left that she would be able to use.

Archived