Hair Salon in Miami

Hi everyone,

I will be getting married on the Imagination in Miami on 10/30/04, and I need a hair salon. Can anyone recommend a hair salon in Miami? I will be arriving in Miami at 1pm on 10/29. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Congratulations! We got married on the Imagination 5/18/02! I had Carnival make the hair dresser appt. for myself and my bridal party. Since there were 5 of us that needed our hair done that morning, you are hard pressed to find a salon that can get all of you done in time to be at the port by 10:30 a.m. The salon Carnival set up for us was at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel (I think that was the name). It was only a 5 minute taxi ride from the hotel we were all staying at (Best Western Marina Park Hotel...now owned by Holiday Inn). Anyway, they opened early for us (8 a.m.) and had enough stylists there so that we could all be worked on at the same time.

The only problem we had was that the stylists didn't speak English...only Spanish. The owner spoke English, and had to keep translating to them what we wanted. If you have a picture of how you want your hair done, that will help.

Thank you so much jerseygirl3. I will look into that. May I ask about how much you spent to get your hair done? Also, do you have any comments about your wedding aboard the Imagination or any pictures that you can email me?

Thanks!

Archived