? 4 those disembarking in Galveston, Texas

dforeigner

I am trying to find out from those disembarking at the port of Galveston, Texas whether or not you had to turn in your key card upon leaving the ship to go home. Thanks.

If you are on the Ecstasy, you will have to turn in the room key card, on the Conquest, your Sail and Sign card works as your door key, and no, you are never required to turn in your Sail and Sign card...

as said above, if you're on the Conquest you get to keep your sign and sail card, which is also your door key. It makes a wonderful souvenir if you do scrapbooking like I do!

That's exactly what I did. I kept our S&S cards from the Ecstasy and put them in our cruise scrapbook. We had a separate card to unlock our door, which we had to return. :)

as said above, if you're on the Conquest you get to keep your sign and sail card, which is also your door key. It makes a wonderful souvenir if you do scrapbooking like I do!

Hi Penny

We are just off the conquest- first cruise.....any scrapbooking tips?

I saved our sign and sail cards. Thanks!

Hi Penny

We are just off the conquest- first cruise.....any scrapbooking tips?

I saved our sign and sail cards. Thanks!

Ah, did you have a fabulous time?! Our cruise was superb (except the very sad occurance of a man overboard on our last night :( ). I'm in the middle of scrapbooking our trip this past summer to Washington, DC so I haven't gotten to our Conquest halloween cruise yet (although I did print off 180 pics from Sams :p so it will be one BIG scrapbook when I get to it!!!). Are you a new scrapper? If so, have you ever heard of www.twopeasinabucket.com or www.scrapyourtrip.com or www.tropicalscrapbooking.com? You will find some good layout ideas on the first site if you look under vacations or cruises or similar titles in their gallery and the last 2 are great sites for products online (although I can usually find things locally and avoid paying shipping/handling charges) Also, you can go to the "Cruise Memorabilia" section under "Cruise Discussion Topics" on this very board and find some others posting about scrapbooking. It's a big hobby of mine (though I'm no "pro" at it...just love doing it and have scrapped all our past cruises and vacations, as well as family books and individual books for each of my 3 kids :) ). Have fun scrapping your trip~~~it's SOOOO much fun later to "re-live" your cruise as you flip through your pages! We do this about every month or so!

To the OP, sorry to hijack your thread.....hope you are getting your original question answered, and perhaps some ideas of what to do with S&S cards that you get to keep?! :)

Ah, did you have a fabulous time?! Our cruise was superb (except the very sad occurance of a man overboard on our last night :( ). I'm in the middle of scrapbooking our trip this past summer to Washington, DC so I haven't gotten to our Conquest halloween cruise yet (although I did print off 180 pics from Sams :p so it will be one BIG scrapbook when I get to it!!!). Are you a new scrapper? If so, have you ever heard of www.twopeasinabucket.com or www.scrapyourtrip.com or www.tropicalscrapbooking.com? You will find some good layout ideas on the first site if you look under vacations or cruises or similar titles in their gallery and the last 2 are great sites for products online (although I can usually find things locally and avoid paying shipping/handling charges) Also, you can go to the "Cruise Memorabilia" section under "Cruise Discussion Topics" on this very board and find some others posting about scrapbooking. It's a big hobby of mine (though I'm no "pro" at it...just love doing it and have scrapped all our past cruises and vacations, as well as family books and individual books for each of my 3 kids :) ). Have fun scrapping your trip~~~it's SOOOO much fun later to "re-live" your cruise as you flip through your pages! We do this about every month or so!

To the OP, sorry to hijack your thread.....hope you are getting your original question answered, and perhaps some ideas of what to do with S&S cards that you get to keep?! :)

Thanks sooo much for all the tips---I am not a new scrapper- but a new cruiser!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived