A Compliment to Ship Services

WJBonds

Because many of the messages on the boards are negative, I thought I'd put in a positive note.

After reading the message boards and being reminded of several things I should do before my 9/04 cruise I called ship services. (800-541-1576)

With just a few minutes of wait time, I was talking to a real live person who was able to make all the changes and send me all the confirmations I required.

Kudos to ship services.

Thanks for the positive post. I recently called to make an advance reservation in the Pinnacle Grill. Very courteous and professional. While things do go badly sometimes, when you consider the tens of thousands of passengers they deal with every month they really have a great track record.

I called the other day to order a few items for our Dec. cruise and check on dinner table rez. I spoke to a most professional, polite and knowledgable person. Little things that go right like this makes me realize I have made a good choice with HAL.

I have had problems at times with HAL (ship services dept.) Now I have learned that they also have more than fourteen million "MARINERS".:)

Now I take it upon myself and keep accurate files on all matters dealing with a cruise or other travel plans.:D

Truly, I think HAL is to be congratulated, when you think of the amount of people from ALL walks of life they are dealing with.

It's a wonderful cruise line company.;)

:) HAL Ship Service's

Also think that it depends who you get and what time of day it is.

And some people who call start off by saying things like "why do I have to call you......when before I could just do this.... when I get on board". It's the attitude and voice presentation that can determine how much help you get and how that person will respond to you.

:)

We have always had very positive experiences with HAL's ship services dept. I have some disabilities and they have always been very helpful seeing that my needs are met. Considering the number of people and the size of the fleet, I am amazed that they are able to handle any one individual's problems so well.

Linda :)

We have been fortunate enough to deal with Becky - she is truly a gem! Now when I call, I ask for her specifically. If she is not available - I leave a message for her and she always calls back promptly! :)

:) ekerr19

Thanks for telling us all Becky.

Boy is she going to be a busy gal.

:)

Krazy-

Becky is just awesome. You may remember some of my posts last March when our Pink Cabans was inadvertently cancelled - Becky saved the day for us - she personally monitored our reservation and pre-orders (Alcohol, Pink Cabana & Pinnacle Grill reservation) to make sure nothing else went wrong!

I wrote a letter to HAL commending her outstanding services.

Archived