spray on pantyhose!

:D :D This is the best idea ever. It covers all those viens and freckles. My legs look like I have a perfect smooth tan. It stays on unless you use soap. Its make up for your legs that doesn't rub off. I don't think I would expect it to stay on the ocean but it might. Its not made for swimming but I noticed I have to use soap and water to remove.

I've used the sally hensen brand before and really liked it for what I needed it to be. It is however hard to self apply! The backs of your legs prove to be hard to reach and you have to be carefull of holding it too close. I was really surprised it didnt feel clammy or anything after facing the summer heat with it!

I remember back in the 40s my Mother used to paint on seams that were supposed to look like silk stockings as there was a shortage. I think they were making parachutes out of the silk. I wasn't very old, so I don't remember the details.:rolleyes:

I remember back in the 40s my Mother used to paint on seams that were supposed to look like silk stockings as there was a shortage. I think they were making parachutes out of the silk. I wasn't very old, so I don't remember the details.:rolleyes:

When America entered World War II, first silk and then nylon were commandeered by the federal government

from

http://invention.smithsonian.org/centerpieces/whole_cloth/u7sf/u7materials/sfPac4.html

Thus it came as a serious blow when silk stockings could no longer be bought (Silk was used for the making of parachutes)

from

http://www.wyattheritage.com/homefront/conservation.asp

Sounds great - wish it could also cover those nasty little bulges I use panty hose to control!

I think I'd need a big ol' tub of spackle to fill those in! BTW, that's not cellulite on my thighs, I just got caught butt-up in a hailstorm!:p

LMAO!

Archived