Canyon Ranch, I need some tips

paulista1950

Actually many.

I understood what a Spa Club Passport means, I also understood that it's complementary the day I book a treatment or service .What I'd like to know is:

- After browsing the "menu" I decided for the Rasul Ceremony. Any opinions on it? Has anyone had it before?

- Is it possible to get the service on one day and the Passport for another?

- finally, the most important: what would be the best time of the day to book the Ceremony in order not to miss any other significant activity? (we have a late seating)

My sister in law had the rasul ceremony and felt it was not as worthy of the fee as the standard massage she had another day, I can't recall why but had something to do with the rasul options being fully realized only with more than one service and fee. This wasn't a serious complaint, things just weren't obvious from the description. Jut make sure you get a full explanation from the spa on what is included.

My wife and I and her sister enjoyed the day pass to the aqua therapy pool, etc. on the day of massages and recall that it must be used same day as the service. However it's relatively inexpensive to buy just a day pass or multi-day pass to the spa, we plan to do that next time maybe even instead of having a massage, etc.

We worried too much about timing the massage so as not to miss other events, frankly there's so much to do and the spa is such a highlight that only the rarest of events would be a meaningful conflict. We had massages first full day at sea in the morning, that set a nice tone for the crossing and gave us plenty of time to come back to the spa later in the day. We had late seating for dinner, too. The only scheming I did about scheduling was to get an advance notice from Oxford Discovery office about when the multiple lectures would begin and when a specific person would lecture, and I scheduled the spa to avoid that conflict. Otherwise it wouldn't have mattered.

Enjoy.

Actually many.

I understood what a Spa Club Passport means, I also understood that it's complementary the day I book a treatment or service .What I'd like to know is:

- After browsing the "menu" I decided for the Rasul Ceremony. Any opinions on it? Has anyone had it before?

- Is it possible to get the service on one day and the Passport for another?

- finally, the most important: what would be the best time of the day to book the Ceremony in order not to miss any other significant activity? (we have a late seating)

Archived