What is Mohn em Han?

GiniB

Gina ~ can't help with Mohn em Han but After Eight is a flavor of ice cream on Celebrity - mint chocolate chip (named for the After Eight mints, I suppose). Pretty darn good! We had it last week on Century.

I think it's Mohr Em Hend. It's a dessert served at lunch and one of the best Celebrity makes. It's only served on longer cruises. The best way to describe it is a chocolate-devils food cake that looks more like a tall muffin and is chocolaty soft in the middle. It's served with a vanilla cream on the plate. It's slightly crispy on the outside. Really delicious.

I have no idea how it's spelled! I copied the name off of Tugger's review. I'll be on the Zenith for the 10 night itinerary, so hopefully I'll find out what it is in person.

Anything with chocolate in it is okay by me!:D

Yes, I believe it is Mohn im Hemd. It looks like a chocolate mushroom. It was never listed on any menu that I saw. We had it 2-3 times at dinner on our 14 day cruise (by special request...the entire table had it.)

Very yummy!! Deb C.

Hi Everyone !

It's one of my all time favorite Celebrity desserts ! I did not see it on the 7 night Constellation menu, and from what I was told, it is not on the 4 or 5 night Century menus. Ma Bell has it right, that it is on one of the lunch menus, but it must be located on one of the lesser used Lunch menus, as we have not seen it on our last 2 Cruises.

Of course, if you ask for it in advance, it can probably be made for you. I will be sure to do that on my next Cruise !

It tastes a lot like a chocolate souffle that hasn't fallen. It is a Viennese chocolate pudding that is baked in pudding molds in a water bath . I have special requested it for dinner and even had some sent to the room for a midnight snack on the day it was served for lunch.

Archived