NCL Pearl Photos

JPCruising

Was on the 4 night Dec. 18th Pearl cruise with my family and we had a great time. I have posted 133 photos from around the ship, check them out at my photo website: www.jprphotos.com

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of cruising.

I really enjoy viewing your picture of the Pearl and Alaska.

Thanks for the photos, they were very well done :)

I can't say I am thrilled with the decor/colours of this ship interior, I don't think the person who picked the carpeting ever met with the person who picked the furniture or wallpapers :eek:

They should have really had a meeting :D

The bowling alley looks like fun though, and the pool deck looks great.

:) never been out to sea, and we are trying to figure out what kind of room, stateroom, suite etc. to look at. my husband is 6'9" and well that in itself prevents some issues, and besides that I just dont know what I am doing. Can you give me some help in maybe finding a virtual ture of a room or something.

thanks pkelvy

Thank you to everyone for you kind compliments on my photos, I enjoy sharing them. To answer a few questions: we enjoyed the food and service, Cagney's was excellent and we really enjoyed our waiter. We at at the main dining room for breakfast everyday and again liked the selections and service. At night I was very impressed how the waiter and staff went out of their way to serve items which were not on the menu. For example I asked for a shrimp cocktail which is not on the menu, the waiter said they did not offer it but would see what he could do, after a short time he showed up with two. As always I really enjoy talking with the staff and finding out what other ships they had served on, most had been on a least one other NCL ship prior to the Pearl.

For the lady with the 6'9" tall husband I would recommend calling a travel agent for advice on what room would be best.

Archived