Freedom Vs Liberty??

DISFANS3

What is the difference between these two ships?? Also does the Liberty have a H2o zone, ice rink, and what port does the liberty call home?? Like to go on Freedom but might go on liberty for cheaper price... Any help....First time on RCI ,May 08 ???? Thanks....

Liberty and Freedom are virtually the same ship. Both "Freedom class" ships. Liberty is said to have a few extra features, but those have not been announced yet. They both home port in Miami. Liberty does alternating eastern and western caribbean itineraries on Saturday and Freedom does alternating eastern and western caribbean on sunday. For port specifics, see rccl.com.

Also, a thread has already been started on this same topic. Check the link below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=458725

I have no idea why Liberty remains less than Freedom. I think they hyped FOS so much more than LOS but LOS will be the newest. They got me on her due to the price being so much lower when I booked her. The price has gone up over 500$ for the 4 of us in 2 cabins!

Archived