Need to get 8 people from Ft Lauder to Miami

Turk

I was able to arrange for 8 flights from Pittsburgh to Ft. Lauderdale at a very nice price. The problem I have now is getting 8 people and their luggage to the Port side Holiday Inn in Miami. We could take a cab, but at 27 miles I'm afraid the cost might be quite high. Is their a shuttle service available or for hire that we could use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Go on line to Alamo car rental, sign up for there internet membership for free, the email deals all the time and coupons. The car rental terminal is right in the airport. If you check in for your car online you get a extra 15% discount. You can either drive everyone to the pier or drive to the Miami airport Alamo drop off and drop the car and they will schuttle you to the ship. You can rent two cars or two mini vans what ever is best. two vehicles will have more trunk space. Your rental will be about 25 or 30 dollars for 4 people, we do this all the time

Happy cruising

Brian J

Go on line to Alamo car rental, sign up for there internet membership for free, the email deals all the time and coupons. The car rental terminal is right in the airport. If you check in for your car online you get a extra 15% discount. You can either drive everyone to the pier or drive to the Miami airport Alamo drop off and drop the car and they will schuttle you to the ship. You can rent two cars or two mini vans what ever is best. two vehicles will have more trunk space. Your rental will be about 25 or 30 dollars for 4 people, we do this all the time

Happy cruising

Brian J

We are not going to the ship but to the Holiday Inn the day before.

http://www.myambassadorlimo.com/home.htm

I used this company to get us 8 of us from Ft Lauderdale airport to our pre-cruise hotel in Miami and after the cruise from the pier to our post-cruise hotel in Ft Lauderdale. It was an 10 passenger van. Our luggage went in an attached trailer. I do not recall how much it was, but I remember it was a fair price and the service was great. I was very happy with their service and if you go that route, I would recommend them.

Archived