is Deck 7 on Splendour of Sea good??

texasnana

just got our cabin .. on deck 7 at the back inside of the ship... any thing good or bad??

I'll tell you in about 31 days! Upgraded cabins today to a balcony on deck 7.

texasnana- not sure if your ticker is correct because I don't think there is a splendour cruise that starts in 29 days. I guess your just starting your vacation early. If your on the Jan 29 sailing come join or roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=431124.

SEA YA LATER!

I'll tell you in about 31 days! Upgraded cabins today to a balcony on deck 7.

texasnana- not sure if your ticker is correct because I don't think there is a splendour cruise that starts in 29 days. I guess your just starting your vacation early. If your on the Jan 29 sailing come join or roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=431124.

SEA YA LATER!

You had me have to look at the reservations we are booked Cruise Sailing: 4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise Sailing On The Splendour Of The Seas on 25-Jan-2007 ... do i have my days off on the ticker????

We had a Superior interior on deck 7 in Dec last year and was located mid ship #7545 with 2 adult / 2teens. Also this Feb wife and I had a deck 2 interior back of ship.No complaints with either rooms.

Hope to sneek in a Late Feb trip on Splendour before our June Rhapsody trip.

You had me have to look at the reservations we are booked Cruise Sailing: 4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise Sailing On The Splendour Of The Seas on 25-Jan-2007 ... do i have my days off on the ticker????

Sorry, I didn't realize the Splendour did 4 night sailings mixed in with all the 5 nights. We'll probably see you sail in from Harbor House Hotel. Make sure there's enought foodand fun for the rest of us when we get on.:D

SEA YA LATER!

Archived