Captain Marvins or Nativeway?

moni123

We just returned from doing Nativeway. Went to Stingray City, Barrier Reef, and Rum Point. We had excellent guides that made sure our group all had as much stingray action as they wanted! Some boats out there had ALOT of people on them, ours had no more than 24. Rum Point was awesome, just not enough time. We have not done Captain Marvins but would completely recc. Nativeway.

Tell Nativeway what date and ship you are on and they will tell you what is available - remember Ships time is not Island time in this case!!!!! Tell them at the time of booking and they will make arrangements to get you back on time.

Texas,

Have done the Rum Point with Nativeway, and will be doing 3rd time in 2 weeks - love it!

Google Nativeway Cayman and get their website for full info.

The Rum Point excursion starts with Stingray City, then a snorkeling site. Next lunch orders (lunch included) are taken on the boat and radioed ahead to Rum Point. When arriving Rum Point, the lunch is ready on beach picnic tables, then after lunch you have 1-2 hours on the very nice beach before returning to the dock area.

Highly recommended! ($60)

We've used Captain Marvin 4 times - the boats we've been on all had small bathrooms. There will be cold water and fruit punch (red, like Hawaiian Punch - very nostalgic!) for you on the boat. They're especially good with kids; very patient with beginners, and with little ones who might be a little freaked out by the waves or critters. You should have a great time!

I did the RRR tour with Nativeway. We were on the Conquest and had the best time. There was 14 people on the boat and we all received very personal attention. I think that Grand Cayman was my favorite stop of the tour. Even though the rays freaked me out just a little :) Be prepared for a shocker when ordering drinks at Rum Point, $10 a pop kinda steered us away.

Archived