Crowne Plaza San Pedro Review

lovebug33

Okay, I have to admit we were a little worried about staying here because the reviews were mixed. So, here is what we found. We stayed here December 15th, one night pre-cruise, and left our car there. The people were really nice and the hotel looked like they are doing a good job of renovating it. The elevators still need help and the swimming pool looks like it has months to go before it will be ready. However, the rooms were gorgeous and we were lucky enough to get one with a view of our cruise ship! The breakfast on Saturday was pretty good, it just took them a while to get new food up when they ran out. The shuttle to the ship worked well. However, if I am going to stay there again, I will take a taxi back to the hotel. They only have one shuttle, and by the time they loaded people on at the hotel, dropped them off at their ship, and picked them up, it took us forty-five minutes to get back. After waiting three hours on the ship to get off, I wanted to leave! Oh, and the parking was excellent. I was afraid our car would get broken into, but we were underground and the parking was close to other cars, so it would have been hard to break into. In all, I would recommend this hotel!

Lovebug33....thanks for the review. I do have a few questions: is there a drug store like Wallgreens or CVS within walking distance of the hotel?

How is the restaurant in the hotel? Is the breakfast complimentary?

We will be there on Feb.1.

Thanks,

Lovebug33....thanks for the review. I do have a few questions: is there a drug store like Wallgreens or CVS within walking distance of the hotel?

How is the restaurant in the hotel? Is the breakfast complimentary?

We will be there on Feb.1.

Thanks,

To locate drugstores in San Pedro, go to "Google Maps", type in San Pedro, then enter ......business....and......drugstores. Presto.

Archived