need info on royal family suite

teacherkim

Hey everyone! I am planning a cruise for a large group of family and friends for the Med., summer of 08. :eek: Trying to get organized now so that we can book as soon as the itins. come out in the spring and grab a great rate, choice of cabin, etc. We are leaning toward the Brilliance but that is not a for sure yet.

What I want to know is-the Royal Family suite is listed as having 2 bathrooms (one with tub,one with shower) Does that mean the tub is only a tub or does it also have a shower? Are there any other cabins with 2 bathrooms? Will I generally be better off price wise with just getting multiple regular oceanview or balcony cabins? Lots of different configurations we could do here, and I will have a TA to help, but just wanted some advanced info from you experienced cruisers. My other cruise was just DH and I so lots easier to plan!!

Thanks

We Had Had The Pleasure Of Cruising On The B.O.S.2005-2006 Christmas And New Years Cruise,My Family Of Eight Stayed In The royal Family Suite,Great cabin,Yes There Is Two Bath Rooms One with Tub and Shower,And one with Just a Shower,My only Question is that There is Room To sleep Eight People,And If You have Not Done This Before,It Can be a little Hectic at times,But the Cabin is Great,And the Ship Is Just as Great,So Have a good time,And book it early as that cabin is sold out very fast.Good Sailing:p :rolleyes:

Archived