We are going

geocruiser

Hi,

We book on the Sun Princess for 12/12/04. I am very happy with the date and rate. We have cruise many times before but only twice on Princess. We were on the Crown Princess both times and we loved it. I hated to see that ship leave the fleet. So, let me know anything about the Sun that you like/disliked. We booked a BC cabin. Can't wait to go.

Geo

The Sun Class ships are probably my favorite - next to Regal Princess which is just special - in the fleet. They are large enough to have the amenities that everyone wants, yet the number of passengers is low enough to keep the whole thing reasonable. The only drawback to these ships is that the standard cabins are a bit small. Otherwise, they are beautiful ships, well maintained and you should enjoy your time on board.

Here's a link to a review I did after my March 2004 sailing if you're interested...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=34266&highlight=Sun+Princess

The Sun is a great ship you will enjoy this cruise. We will be on the Sun in October for the second time. We have also be on the Dawn her sister ship twice. We love them both. We have cruised on other lines and always enjoy our cruises but these two ships are our favorites. Some of the things I like best about the Sun class ships are: the walking track, the wheelhouse bar, movies in the theater in the afternoon, you can always find a deck chair, the size of the ship is just right large enough but not like the mega liners. You wont be disappointed if you choose this ship.

We were on the Sun in May. It is a beautiful and elegant ship. The tones are soft peaches and beige and the size is much smaller than the megaships but large enought to have all the amenities. The Wheelhouse Bar is a great gathering place. If there is any way you can reserve a minisuite - please go for it....they are outstanding!

Hi Geo, Congratulations on booking your cruise! You are going to totally enjoy the Sun! I have to say I am a little jealous, I can't book our next one for another month or two! So relax, have a great time, and don't forget to let us all know what a great vacation you had!

Archived