Swimwear bathing suits???? help

red sox girl

I just ordered 3 swimsuits from Blair.com that were on clearance. Got two of them delivered yesterday. Excellent quality, tummy trimmer (a must) for less than I'd have paid for one in the department store. Using standard mail it took 2 weeks, but you have the option of over night. Happy sailing.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the help. I did get 3 suits off of jcpenny.com and they all fit along with a dress, a purse and a hat. After the 1st of the year Target did put their suits out and I picked one up there also. With this being a 7 day cruise I think 4 bathing suits should be fine

I'm only 30 minutes south of you (Washington, PA) and Target has swim suits now. My sister went to Jamaica the day after Christmas and bought her dh swim trunks there the week before Christmas. I was there yesterday and they had tons of women's suits out. Also, landsend.com and I believe I saw some at Bon Ton.

GOOD LUCK!

Oh yoi. I just noticed your post above mine. Glad you got them!

Archived