FOS - Best....Front, Middle or Rear?

drb_2000

Hi, I'm not a new cruiser (2 previously on NOS), howver, we had cabins just beyond the rear elevator and the cruise was very smooth and comfortable. We made reservations on FOS in the same area, but an extra person may come with us calling for a change in cabin class to accomodate three people. The cabin being suggested is towards the front of the ship. What are the general opionions regarding the stability of the cruise in a cabin towards the front? Where do you get the best "ride?" Comments from anyone is welcome, but if you have been on the bigger FOS, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

DB

Mid-ship will give you the best "ride" and also, keep in mind this is a HUGE ship and lots of walking. We had an aft cabin and we never felt any motion to speak of, but if I were to do it over again, I'd definitely pick something mid-ship.

Mid-ship will give you the best "ride" and also, keep in mind this is a HUGE ship and lots of walking. We had an aft cabin and we never felt any motion to speak of, but if I were to do it over again, I'd definitely pick something mid-ship.

Ditto

Archived