Car rental shuttle at Port in Ft. Lauderdale

chargap

Has anyone used the Alamo shuttle at the Port to pick up a rental car at the airport? Apparently they offer this but are evasive about where you catch it . I have my Mother with me and she is not capeable of a couple mile walk with luggage. Thanks Chargap

My husband and I staying in Fort Lauderdale after the cruise for a couple of days. We are thinking that the easiest way to rent a car for us is to take a cab back to the airport, rent the car at the airport, and then return it there when we fly home.

Just a suggestion. We're not that interesting in walking with our suitcases.:D

Hi,

Some info about a car rental that I would like to share. I got this info from another post on cruise critic. These posters are wonderful people-you learn so much and they help you save money. Thanks to all the posters !

:)

I will be renting a car after our cruise in April. Disembark at Port Everglades call Thrifty and they pick us up at the ship- take us to the rental "place" -and off to Tampa for us. The rate for 2 days-$51.70 total !! I used CD code 004H004701 which I got from www.rentalcarmomma.com and then I called Thrifty told them what I wanted-they asked "do I have a discount code" and I told them the code # from rentalcarmomma and bingo $51.70. Sounds like a strange web site name but the rate was super !!

Hope this helps !!

Knarf (Frank backwards)

Hi,

Some info about a car rental that I would like to share. I got this info from another post on cruise critic. These posters are wonderful people-you learn so much and they help you save money. Thanks to all the posters !

:)

I will be renting a car after our cruise in April. Disembark at Port Everglades call Thrifty and they pick us up at the ship- take us to the rental "place" -and off to Tampa for us. The rate for 2 days-$51.70 total !! I used CD code 004H004701 which I got from www.rentalcarmomma.com and then I called Thrifty told them what I wanted-they asked "do I have a discount code" and I told them the code # from rentalcarmomma and bingo $51.70. Sounds like a strange web site name but the rate was super !!

Hope this helps !!

Knarf (Frank backwards)

Archived