Any info for returning to San Juan

rabbit72

Hey

There is a place right across from the Old San Juan pier that stores luggage. We were on the Crown this month and walked right by. I believe it has a yellow awning type sign out front.

There are lots of excursions too. I'm sure you'll get some info about that from other posters too, since I don't have any first hand experience to give you.

You might also want to try the San Juan boards under ports. There's tons of good info there too.

Good luck. We had a blast on the Crown

Doodlefan

We got off the Crown 12-9-06 and had time until our 4 PM flight. We booked Rainforest Tour thru Princess. It was great and I recommend it. Since you won't officially be on Princess yet you can check on internet and book yourself. They will pick you up and bring you back to the ship after the tour. We were on it from 10 AM to 1:30 PM. Well worth the money; we learned a ton of info from our driver/guide while getting there. They also have an afternoon tour 2 to 5 PM. It is the El Junque Rain Forest Tour.

The ship leaves at 11 so you will have time to roam around the city too.

Myrna

Archived