EZ Parking vs Port Parking

Dale--

Will be cruising in about 10 days - 8/1. Me and several other CC members for this cruise have chosen to use EZ Cruise Parking. So far making and confirming reservations has been great www.ezcruiseparking.com (I believe that is the web address). The price is also great - $35 for the week versus $60 for the port parking. When you use port parking you have to drop your luggage and the rest of your fellow cruisers off, drive to the parking lot, park the car and then shuttle back to the pier. With EZ cruise, you drive to their lot, park your car, and they will take you & your fellow cruisers and your luggage directly to the pier. When you disembark, they will have shuttles waiting for you and drive you back to your car. If you use the port parking you have to catch a shuttle to your car, (along with the majority of the Rhapsody and Carinval Elation passengers), drive back to the pier and pick up your luggage and your fellow cruisers. If you have not gone out of Galveston before, then I must tell you traffic is HORRIBLE!! I believe that EZ Cruise Parking maybe a lot easier. I definitely will let you know when I get back. Not unless you are going before me or at the same time. :D Hope that I have helped.

Happy Sailing,

Sports Mama

Thanks Sports Mama! My wife and I will be sailing on the Rhapsody 8/22. There were some comments on our thread that there may be a long wait for the van to take you and to pick you up. Would love to hear from you when you get back! Happy cruising!

Dale & Jackie

Archived