Spirit Question -- we're off soon...

Just a quick question about the ship. I heard that the cabins have coffee, cream and sugar available but does anyone know if they have teabags? I am curious to know as my parents are huge tea drinkers. But coffee will do too, as a secondary choice.

We're starting to pack as we are leaving for Seattle on Friday morning, we're going to be flying for 10 hours from the Caribbean all the way to Seattle. Can't wait...we're so excited with the planning and now we're almost ready to leave. I'll report back in mid-August with a full review about the cruise. We're actually not going home after the cruise...we're touring Seattle and Vancouver and then going to Miami to shop before we get home, we're away for 3 weeks.

Take care everyone and thanks for all the advice that you have provided. Trust me, it really helped A LOT! :D

Happy Cruzin.

There should be tea bags with the coffee in your cabin, but if there aren't, you can take some from the buffet. We had tea bags in our cabin (on the Star, not the Spirit), but there were different teas available at the buffet and we took a few. There were also the little containers of real cream at the buffet (if you prefer that over the powdered creamer) and we took a few of those, too, and kept them in our refrigerator.

Have a great trip!

Snoopy...Have a fabulous vacation! You seem to have done your homeowork.

The only teabags we had in our suite were Lipton. I would have your parents take their favorite variety just in case.

Archived