photos (lots) from Christmas Market Cruise 2006

DeniceRG

Hi all!

Lee Ann, yea, it was a great trip!!! Haven't talked with you since we've both been back .... will have to compare thoughts!

Ebby, I have a Canon Power Shot S2 IS ... it has 5.0 mega pixels and a 12X zoom. I really like this camera ... it's fairly new, so haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet, but I think it does a great job!

Denice

Hi Denice,

I have an S3 IS and I love it too! I am a kind of bells and whistles kind of guy so I have tried just about everything this camera can do. Canon has a great product there - I highly recommend it.

Buck

Hi Denise

I enjoyed your pictures...We are booked to go in Dec. of this year on Avalon -MS Tranquility. Wondering....How was the weather & I didn't see any snow. Were there any? What was the best thing you can tell me about your trip? I would love to hear more about your trip. Thanks

Brigitte

Hi Bridgette,

There wasn't any snow, but I think that was unusual. They were experiencing 20+ degree warmer weather, so for us, it made it easy. We came prepared with the silk long underwear, and layers, and gloves, and scarves ... we did use them, but maybe we were just wimping out, being from the southwest.

It was really a fantastic trip ... on one of the nights toward the end, someone asked everyone what their favorite place was that we visited, and no one could chose just one.

Look for my other link, I'm writing, albeit writing slowly, a day to day trip report.

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

Denice

Thanks Denise, How was the food on the ship. I heards it's nothing like a sea cruise. Will there be coffee / juice available at all time on the ship or is that extra. I am hoping for snow there when we go. It will seem more festive I think....

Brigitte

Hi Brigette,

The food was good. There a choice of entree each night, usually a meat, a fish, and a vegie entree ... I don't recall ever going thirsty .... There was coffee / hot cider, and cookies/sweets in the afternoon when we returned from port, and around 11ish they put out some more food, in addition to the meals. Breakfast was a buffet, lunch and dinner served. I have no complaints.

As for the snow, put in your request with Mother Nature now! :)

Hi Brigette,

The food was good. There a choice of entree each night, usually a meat, a fish, and a vegie entree ... I don't recall ever going thirsty .... There was coffee / hot cider, and cookies/sweets in the afternoon when we returned from port, and around 11ish they put out some more food, in addition to the meals. Breakfast was a buffet, lunch and dinner served. I have no complaints.

As for the snow, put in your request with Mother Nature now! :)

Denice

Archived