September 12 kids

kraz4micke

Don't worry, there will still be kids... plenty I am sure. Year round schools have made it possible for families to cruise "year round". There won't be as many as in the summer months, but your daughter won't be alone...

The most kids on our cruise have been 35 under the age of 16. We have cruised the week of labor day mostly= took the Victory the 3rd week in Septmeber. Not many kids onboard in the month of September Im afraid.

Kraz4, our friends were on the Truimph last September and I know there were alot more children than they expected, they chose the date thinking there would not be many kids... But there were plenty of kids. I guess it also depends on the ship... some ships are geared more towards family, I think your daughter will find plenty to do and have a great time!

I was very happy someone asked the question about kids in September. I have asked, on our roll call for September 11 sailing so far none. My husband has been so worried our 11yr old will not have a good time. He feels much better know.

Thank you

Elisa

We took my whole family our first cruise...First week in September. ALl the kids had a ball. If you asked any of those kids about their best vacation they will tell you the cruise. So much to do= so much to see.

If we were talking about HAL, I would be worried. But the average age of the cruisers on Carnival is much younger. Therefore there are more children on board. Carnival is considered very family friendly and lots of people bring their kids with them. Especially since home schooling has become kind of popular. I have cruised in January, September, and October. And I have yet to see a Carnival cruise with no kids on board. There are always at least 20 or so on board. And even without the other kids, your daughter will have a blast. Between the pools, arcade, snack bars, and the big spiral slide, she will find something to do. Cruising is my kids favorite way to vacation.

Archived