Manicure Pedicure Cost on board?

Noam

I'm taking my sister and mother on a cruise with me, and they were wondering the approx cost for a manicure and pedicure on the boat? Anyone know? Thanks!

We will be aboard Carnival Victory

I had a pedicure last year, it was $40 - it's was the best pedicure I ever had. They try to sell you their products at the end, so be prepared.

Have a great cruise!

Wow that is a lot for a pedicure. The place I go to charges $15 for a regular one and $25 for the spa pedicure. I would have it done before I go. Btw, is the tip included in that $40? Do they do a good job?

I had a pedicure last year, it was $40 - it's was the best pedicure I ever had. They try to sell you their products at the end, so be prepared.

Have a great cruise!

Wow that is a lot for a pedicure. The place I go to charges $15 for a regular one and $25 for the spa pedicure. I would have it done before I go. Btw, is the tip included in that $40?

Wow that is a lot for a pedicure. The place I go to charges $15 for a regular one and $25 for the spa pedicure. I would have it done before I go. Btw, is the tip included in that $40? Do they do a good job?

It's a pretty good deal for a pedicure... we have a few places here that you can go and get a combo and pretty cheap pedicures... but it's not a spa experience by any means. The place I occasionally "treat" myself to here, charges $45 for standard and $55 for spa ($25 for manicure, $30 for spa)... but it is a completely different experience from the "nails" places... If you have never treated yourself to the full experience in a spa, it is definitely worth it, in my opinion.

I believe that the pedi I had this past November was $40-45. I do not consider a portable foot tub a spa pedi, however, it was on the Inspiration so I don't know if they have the spa chairs on the newer/bigger ships. The quality of the lotions/scrubs were great, however, I am very glad I brought my own nail polish. The selection was minimal and they looked old.

Just my 2 cents. HTH!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived