Cruise Dvd's

CruzieChick

Hello,

can any please tell me if there is anyway to get hold of the cruise DVD's from from past cruises. Can you order them from somewhere or can you only get them at the time of the cruise.

I didnt buy one on my last cruise (R638) and wished I had. I would really love a copy.

Thanks All

Thanks Karen

Emailing P&O probably would have been the logical thing to do - had I thought of that first. Uhh!! I have since emailed them.

Anyway for any one interested P&O do keep copies of all cruise DVD's and they will post one out to you for the cost of $39.95. Which I think by memeory was the same price as on the ship.

Kez

I couldnt get a DVD on my last cruise. At first we were told that the machines were broken.. it was going to be sent out in a few weeks, then it was another 6 weeks or so and then we were told we couldnt have one and gave us a refund.. they obvoiusly lost the footage? :(

It's good to know you can get past copies of the cruise DVDs. I had a computer crash recently and lost all my photos from my cruise, failed to back them up straight away. At least most of them are on Webshots, so I will be able to download them from there, that's gonna take a bit of time.

Trevor

Archived