Statues and Art on the River Part 1

Buckland

Just in case this gets missed in my other thread, I'm posting it as a new one too. Here it is:

As you all probably know, in Europe there is an unbelievable amount of art and statues and monuments - enough to satisfy anybody who has a passion for such things. Here is the first of a four part series of photos I took while on our cruise. I have grouped them in alphabetical order according to city. A lot of these were taken on the fly while trying to keep up with our tour guides. I would have taken so many more had I the time to set up the shots more. I have not included any descriptions other than the city in the photo name. I just love looking at the close-ups of some of the faces of the statues and wonder sometimes of what was going through the artist's mind when they created such magnificent works. Enjoy

Buck

I must mention here that there is one photo I kind of messed with a bit - it's the colored statue of David in Cologne. It looked a bit too real so I covered him up. My appologies to the purists. I still have the original, so I can post that one if anyone complains.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/buckcr...nTheRiverPart1

Buck, I got a 404 Not_Found from Google when I clicked your link.

Would you please check it to see if the problem is on my end or if there is something wrong in the link?

Clarence:)

P.S. - The link works in your other post.

Archived