Sketchy Reviews for the Diamond

Editor

I have learned you have to take good and bad comments with a grain of salt. Often the negatives I have read are really picky stuff that wouldn't spoil a weeks cruise for the normal traveler. Hey, I could be home cooking and cleaning! Any cruise beats that! LOL

We cruised on The Sapphire last January (sister to The Diamond), had one of our most enjoyable cruises to date. In fact we will be on The Diamond Saturday, I'm sure our expectations will be met.

P.S. I see your a New Yorker, the Pizza is great! Being from Brooklyn previously, can't find any in California.

I always read negative reviews with a bit of skepticism, but the most recent is very detailed. Makes me wonder . . .

Yes, I'm from New York!! We live about an hour north of the city. Can't beat the pizza!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

All reviews are just one person's opinion. Often you'll find two people on the same ship at the same time have completely opposite impressions. Like someone else said in another thread, you don't know the person on the other end of the keyboard and you certainly can't give them feedback or ask for clarification very easily.

All reviews are just one person's opinion. Often you'll find two people on the same ship at the same time have completely opposite impressions. Like someone else said in another thread, you don't know the person on the other end of the keyboard and you certainly can't give them feedback or ask for clarification very easily.

...the sailing date. I make a point to put the date in my review just for this reason. Sometimes the ratings don't fit what is actully said in the review. A few minor things end up a "never sail them again". I hope they are more forgiving with their families on "opps". LOL

We were on the Diamond this past Nov and the only thing that I hated about the cruise was having to get off the boat!!! We travel alot and this ranked as one of our best holidays :)

Just read the last review posted and wow....ummmm...what do I say....???

Mother always told me if I can't say something nice then don't say anything at all ;)

We have spent 3 cruises on the Diamond the most recent a B2B in September, we had a wonderful cruise - sure there were some small bumps in the road but nothing that we are going to allow to ruin our cruise.

I would go on the Diamond again if I had more vacation time to use:D :D

Go with the flow, don't sweat the small stuff and most important - have fun!!!!;)

Archived