POAm. Kids Club Hours

ringmaster

Not sure if the hours are the same for each age group. The 2-5 year olds were (keep in mind they were slightly differnent some days) about 9-12pm, then 7 or 8-10 pm. The day you leave Kauai it was 2-5pm. Group sitting was available usually from 12-5 I think it was and then 10pm-1am.

Hope that helps!

Julie

"Kids Club" is only available in the evening from 7-10 p.m. and during sea days, which are few on the POAm. Kids Club has the kids divided by age and provides organized age appropriate activities. (and is free)

Between the hours of 10:00 p.m. & 1:00 a.m. (and during port times, I believe), they provide group babysitting for a per child per hour charge.

The 15 year old would need to go to the Teen Club whose hours are different and I am not that familar with that operation.

Sorry-- am I understanding this right? That there is no Kids Club anytime during the day on the PofAM? Only from 7-10pm?

Wow, if that is the case, our 5-yo will be so disappointed after the incredible kids activities on our Disney cruises. Not that she wouldn't come with us in the ports, but if there were something that only the adults wanted to do on shore, that means the only option for her if she stayed on board would be group babysitting for a fee?

Is this right?

Sorry-- am I understanding this right? That there is no Kids Club anytime during the day on the PofAM? Only from 7-10pm?

Wow, if that is the case, our 5-yo will be so disappointed after the incredible kids activities on our Disney cruises. Not that she wouldn't come with us in the ports, but if there were something that only the adults wanted to do on shore, that means the only option for her if she stayed on board would be group babysitting for a fee?

Is this right?

Yes, but only because the Pride of America and the Pride of Hawaii are in port every day. Next winter, the Pride of Aloha will have some "at sea" days on its 10 and 11 day itineraries where the Kids Crew will be open during the day.

Not sure if the hours are the same for each age group. The 2-5 year olds were (keep in mind they were slightly differnent some days) about 9-12pm, then 7 or 8-10 pm. The day you leave Kauai it was 2-5pm. Group sitting was available usually from 12-5 I think it was and then 10pm-1am.

Hope that helps!

Julie

Julie,

Thanks! I just found a kids crew schedule that someone else scanned in from their 11/06 POH cruise and it confirms what you said about it being open most mornings AND evenings with group sitting in the afternoons. What a relief.

Perhaps on the NCL itineraries the kids club only operates in the evenings and on sea days, but clearly that is NOT the case for NCLA.

Julie,

Thanks! I just found a kids crew schedule that someone else scanned in from their 11/06 POH cruise and it confirms what you said about it being open most mornings AND evenings with group sitting in the afternoons. What a relief.

Perhaps on the NCL itineraries the kids club only operates in the evenings and on sea days, but clearly that is NOT the case for NCLA.

You're welcome!

We were just cruising over Christmas, and it was fresh in my mind. We have a 2 year old, and the kids crew was just great! Tell Greg and Kieffer Max says Hi!

Julie

:)

Archived