A-Z Jamaica planners contact info? Cab ride to Rose Hall?

Live the good life

Our family of 3 will be on the Carribean Princess (western) Aug 21, 2004. Planning to visit both Ritz Carlton at Rose Hall for lunch (already called them and made the reservation) and later on Sunset Beach Resort. Questions:

(1) anybody willing to share contact info for A-Z planner? How much would they charge to tour 3 of us for 6 hours to the above places (and wait for us) plus may be Margaritaville or so?

(2) if we decide to just use a cab for transportation to Rose Hall area, how much would the cab ride cost approximately?

(3) Is the Great Rose Hall close by to Ritz Carlton Rose Hall/Rose Hall beach? and Margaritaville/Doctor's Cave area is on the way to Rose Hall?

Thanks in advance for the replies...We have only been to the Eastern and Southern Carribean (except Cancun), and very excited about this trip!!! Heading off now to Bellagio Las Vegas for the weekend...

Kim-"ltgl"

You can contact A-Z Jamaica planners through their website @

http://www.a-zjamaicaplanners.com

It took a few days to get a response from them but they seem to be pretty thorough. I can't answer your other questions and I've never been to Mo Bay. But, the quote I got from them was quite reasonable, even for a custom tour and they come highly recommended. Good luck!

Archived