Best Beach for Family w/ Toddler

Jodygirl

We will be in St. Thomas on FOS in December and looking for a good beach for us and our 2 yr old. I would like to have a swim friendly beach for her since she will not be able to use the pools on ship. I've seen so many beaches listed here and am not sure which one(s) sound best for us. Thank you for any help!!!

My wife and I really enjoyed St. John. Instead of an excusion we took a combination of land and water taxis to St. John Island which is nearby. Then we took a land taxi to Trunk Bay. Trunk Bay was the most beatiful beach I ever saw. The water was warm. The currents where mild. The water was almost as clear as a swiming pool. We got their in the morning and there where very few people. Although a lot of people started coming in the early afternoon. I would recomend taking your child to Trunk Bay. Then when it gets crowded you can head back to St. Thomas and do something else on your own.

Coki beach is great for the kids!!! We were there in September and loved it. Henry Christopher was our driver and was with us all day. My son is 8 and my daughter was 11. The water was crystal clear and there were no waves. I stayed in the water for 3 hours straight!! The snorkeling was very good too!! Henry knew right where to take us! He is a retired police officer and is now a pastor..Very trusting and honest! You can e-mail me if you want any further info or info on Henry! my e-mail is jsbenton1@yahoo.com

Archived