Grandeur 2/10/07... What is "Quest"?

Another question for anyone still awake!!

I've read bits and pieces about something called "Quest" but cannot find any description of what it actually is??? Some sort of game??? I'm curious...

Also, is it true that all staterooms have refrigerators? Can I bring Diet Coke on board in my luggage?

Thanks!

Lisa

Quest is a late night "adult" passenger participation game show, usually 11:00 PM or later. Kiddies not welcome. Aside from this hint no one will tell you anything else about it. It is more fun if you don't know what is going to happen. Anyone can play and I have been on ships where there were 600 people in the lounge and over 350 were playing.

Most cabins have refrigerators so you can bring your own diet coke on board.

Thanks Wrona, my bad.

Did you see the other new thread about the Smith case? Now that the extortion, er settlement has been released, the crazies are descending again. 1000 posts per day on this baby once the regulars come online later in the morning.

We have played on every one of our RCL cruises and it has been a riot each time. I guess it depends on your sense of humor. We wouldn't miss it even through there are not to many surprises for us now. You should get your CC group together and participate.

Archived