Tender Service in Grand Cayman

Fairsky

I have a specific question on getting off the ship in Grand Cayman...My friends and I were thinking of booking our own tour in Grand Cayman and would like to know what time we would be able to get off the ship...I know that we have to use tenders and priority is given to those passengers who book their tours directly thru Carnival....We will be on the Imagination

Also, can anybody recommend a good beach in Ocho Rios or any other interesting place...I have been there before and did Dunn's River Falls and do not want to do it again

I have a specific question on getting off the ship in Grand Cayman...My friends and I were thinking of booking our own tour in Grand Cayman and would like to know what time we would be able to get off the ship...I know that we have to use tenders and priority is given to those passengers who book their tours directly thru Carnival....We will be on the Imagination

If you book a private tour, take confirmation to the pursers desk and you should be able to get on the early tenders that allow you time to get to your tour. Have been to Cayman Is twice -first on tour, second on our own and tender lines moved quickly. Coming back was another story. Allow plenty of time to wait in line if you come back near embarkation time!

along with 7 other ships:eek: Does anyone know how long it will take us to get off the ship and tendered to shore? We have a tour at 12:30pm, but I would like to spend SOME time in Georgetown, walking around, shopping, etc. Should we eat breakfast on the ship first or grab something in town? Has anyone been there when there have been this many ships in port? I think we are around the 3rd ship to arrive at 8 a.m. I think 2 before us arrive at 7:30 a.m. I know some people said they just stay on the ship, but I've never been to GC and would hate to miss the port.

Archived