any suggestions for transportation from hobby?

new 2crusin

we have just booked our first cruise on the dream for Feb. we will be flying into hobby from N.Y. doesn't appear to be many options for transportation to our motel in LaPorte does anyone have any suggestions? recomendations?

Thanks in advance as we are new to this and first time to texas and our first cruise.

we have just booked our first cruise on the dream for Feb. we will be flying into hobby from N.Y. doesn't appear to be many options for transportation to our motel in LaPorte does anyone have any suggestions? recomendations?

Thanks in advance as we are new to this and first time to texas and our first cruise.

We just booked my first NCL cruise for the Dream 1/27:) I'm flying from MI into Hobby also and am stayin in La Porte. We are renting a car from enterprise. Looks like the ones flying in to Hobby on our roll call are doing the same. Hope this helps!

thanks for the reply, when I looked for rental I didn't see where you could return a car near La Porte I also checked enterprise I saw where you could if you were leaving fron Galveston but will check again to see if possible in La Porte

thanks

thanks for the reply, when I looked for rental I didn't see where you could return a car near La Porte I also checked enterprise I saw where you could if you were leaving fron Galveston but will check again to see if possible in La Porte

thanks

We are flying into Hobby, we do have a confirmed car waiting. We also have a confirmed car waiting at Port Houston, La Porte for when we get back the following week. They gave us instruction on what to do with the car when we got to La Porte. So, I am very sure you can rent the car at Hobby and leave it at the port. Pay $3 to park and Enterprise picks it up.

thanks a bunch will call today as that is the only thing left to do I thought that would be the easiest way and only did searching rental cars, but this is a big help and a lot easier . thanks a bunch enjoy your cruise we just got all the info yesterday;)

Archived