Whitter to Anchorage Shuttle

LarryF

I am currently booked on the Leopard Comedy Tour from Whittier to Anchorage. Using toursaver the cost is only $57 for the two of us. We arrive in Anchorage around 12:45.

I now think I'd like to get to Achorage sooner since we are going to backtrack and drive to Seward that day. Princess's shuttle service is $55 pp. The Princess rep said we could make arrangements with our cabin steward to get off early to make the 9am shuttle. I found 1 independent shuttle on-line that doesn't leave until 10am. Does anyone know of any other independent shuttles that leave by 8 or 9am?

Thanks,

Larry

I think that's a great idea as earlier rental will allow you time to visit the 'highlights' along the way back south of Anchorage at your leisure. Alaskan Leopard, however, is fantastic for those with flights out the same day or those with no opportunity to return south.

Not sure if you looked at this list? Perhaps something here will be of help. Check into self-assist disembarkation for quicker disembarkation.

http://www.anchorage.net/913.cfm

I see one or two in there that makes question how up to date the list is...

I don't know how Princess decides on what time passengers leave on which bus. I think the passengers with flight arraingments go first. Where are you picking up your car? Princess takes passengers downtown and to the airport. I don't think the Cabin Steward can help you with your departure time. I've seen passengers leave the ship at 5:30am and wait out front of the terminal for their transportation. I don't remember the name of their company. They came through the 5:30am tunnel and left on the 6am tunnel.

Archived