help!! help!!

hello- we are on the rhaposdy in august. we go to cozumel, costa maya, pregosso and roatan. we want to the dolphin encounter. i have a 7 year old who wants to kiss a dolphin. i originally thought that cozumel would be best, but now i have my doubts. what dolphin encounter do yall think would be best? what expeditions at each port do yall like best? i am having a very hard time deciding what to do at each port. any info provided would be greatly appreicated!!:eek:

thanks and i loooovvvee this website!!:p

There are great ports of call boards for all those ports. Check them out.

I would also suggest the Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab for your youngun. Unless she is a REALLY good swimmer, the encounter would suit her fine. It is on a platform in water that is about waist deep to an adult and includes close contact with the dolphins but not swimming. Check our pics here:

The Halls Mardi Gras cruise

In Costa Maya consider going to Chacchoben Ruins with David and Ivan. It is really nice. There is a long thread on the port of call board on it.

You might like to take a look at our report on our

Western Caribbean Cruise

Have a GREAT cruise!

I think your original assumption was right. Chankanaab Park in Cozumel has the best dolphin encounter I've seen. The little one can kiss them...and ride them! :)

definately agree.. my 12 yr old rode, fed. played with. kissed and loved the dolphin. The cost was 99.00 and the pics and video was an extra 80.00 but was well worth it.. the beach on the other hand at chakkanaab is nasty.. do not go there, there are much nicer areas to go for beaching.

Archived