Diamond Princess Accessible Cabin

2Scots

Hi - I had asked a question about cabin E706 for my mother and got little response so here is a quick review if anyone is interested.

The E706 is Emerald Deck on the Diamond Princess. It is an accessible room and is in a very good location (Aft Inside) and very near the elevators.

My mother had this cabin over the holidays and Luis who serviced this cabin was a great help at all times. He even helped take my mothers necklace off one evening when she couldn't manage but didn't want to call me!

I would recommend the Diamond Princess because all the personnel onboard was very aware at all times and couldn't help enough which included the Verison Court Lido buffet. Anytime we went there for lunch immediatly someone would come over and take a plate for my mother get her anything she wanted and get a table and ask her what she wanted to drink. It was so nice and I commend Princess for training their employees to be sensitive in that respect.

The cabin was large and we had the beds set up as two singles. One was for sleeping and the other to hold luggage or stuff to be accessed easily. there was plently of closet space and cabinets (low) and this cabin could be used for two people very easily.

Any questions just ask.

Cheers,

2Scots

Archived