Renoir on the Pearl

First...Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the best and, most importantly, GOOD HEALTH.

For those of you who have already sailed on the Pearl...do you remember where the Renoir is hanging in LeBistro?

Yes...this is NOT an Earth shattering matter but I would love to be able to dine with that magnificent painting nearby just as we did our first night on the Dawn. Do you think we could ask to be seated near the painting? We never had to ask to be re-seated when we were on the Dawn...we're not fussy folks and everyplace we sat was just fine. Oh yes...we're also early diners...6 is the latest we ever eat.

As an aside...for those of you who have posted your pictures of the Pearl, thank you so very much. I love reading your comments and feel that we will know the Pearl intimately by the time we sail next September.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ciao for now,

W A W W

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

No one will bat an eye that this person is worried about eating next to a picture. I post about NCL's indifference to its customers' date=' and Winston Smith comes in to make like it never happened.[/quote']

Huh:confused:

You do have an axe to grind...what is it?

It's not a "picture"...it's an original Renoir:)

I know that there is original art on the Dawn. I did not realize there was also some on the Pearl.

PE<---wonders when the roads will be clear so the trucks can roll again...:rolleyes:

PE

I think it is the art that WAS on the Dawn----I am pretty sure it was moved...

Archived